Sunday, April 22, 2012

Flea market Sunday


I was on my way to breakfast when I passed this fountain at a local bank.  The wind was blowing the foam around in circles on the south side of the building, and big chunks floated across the road.



Here's a lonely doll sitting in a stroller at the flea market.  Perhaps she's waiting for Mom to strap in her twin.


This is one gaudy rooster, made even more so with high dynamic range.  I think the owner asked $50 for this one.


Wanna be a luchador?  Here's your boots!  (For those of you who don't know what a luchador is, I feel for you!)


Now do you know what a luchador is?  Pretty cool, eh.  Now, try to imagine wearing one of these masks under a cycling helmet with a pro jersey and George Hincapie's old white sunglasses.  You'd get lots of space on the road!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home