Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Someday they'll throw me out of the grocery store

She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed may demand that I be patted down for cameras before entering the grocery store. Recently I found some interesting products and simply couldn't resist taking some photos. Imagine that. This stuff is labeled Sexy Hair. Not clean hair or bouncy hair. It's Sexy Hair. I thought people were sexy, not hair.




This is got-2b-fat-tastic and got-2b-kinky. I have no idea what they actually do, but would you want your Mom to see got-2b-kinky in your toiletries? I didn't think so.

Mmmmm, monkey brains. What product wouldn't be better with monkey brains? I looked, but didn't find any monkey butt powder. But tasty monkey brains, yeah, we got that.

It almost makes me look forward to our next trip to the store. Almost.

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve A said...

SWMBO has good instincts about you and cameras inside the store. Why didn't you get a shot of the "Cockroach Guts?" I hear it is next to the Monkey Brains.

6:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home