Thursday, June 16, 2011

More Tulsa Tough Photos


Hey, kid! Get offa my lawn!

I just added a few to the Picasa Web Album, including this one. It's my favorite from that day. And in truth, I can't say whether the guy is yelling at me or my subject! I didn't even notice him until the prints came back. Another fine example of serendipity.

This was taken with the Yashica Electro 35 GT, a fine rangefinder camera from the early 1970s. I used Kodak black and white 400. The mini-lab scanned the photos and I did post processing on the jpegs in Zoner Photo Studio 13.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger The Donut Guy said...

Hey, those are some cool pics.....one of these days, I'll gather the balls to wear a kilt :-)

6:59 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

When you think about it, a kilt might not be bad in the summertime. But I'd want a sporan and a claymore too. Start swinging a double handed sword around and people pay attention!

...and George, I think there are more photos in the Nikon too. I used 4 cameras that day.

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home