Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Blizzard photos




Here's the link to my Picasa album of blizzard photos. It's so cold outside that it hurts to remove my gloves in order to operate a camera. And the camera itself isn't working well in these temperatures. The motors are very slow, so I keep it inside my parka. Still, with only a minute or two in the wind, my fingers hurt, then went numb. That's a very bad sign of impending frostbite. I didn't spend much time outside, though I still have to shovel the driveway today.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lemmiwinks said...

Woah, -15! That's pretty damn cold. Last year there was one morning when I rode to work at it was -15 (that's pretty unusual for where I live). No snow because it's too dry, but when the condensation in my beard from my breath had frozen just after I rolled out the driveway I knew I was in for a cold one.

I got an icecream headache going down a big hill on the way to work. Had to use the brakes to ease the windchill!

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home