Monday, November 08, 2010

Fall photo


This is a scan of a negative from the Konica Auto S2, taken a few weeks ago in a valley near Owasso. While it may look like a slice of wilderness, there's development all around it, most of it gated communities. I was on the receiving end of some hard looks as I ambled along the road taking pictures.

The valley reminds me of those trout streams I fished in Pennsylvania. In fact, before all the development came in, the kids and I used to go out there in the evening to watch the deer. I'm sure the whitetails are still around, but I didn't see any on this trip.

The only thing that bothers me is that bit of flare coming from the upper left corner. It makes the colors a bit purplish, and to be truthful, I'm not entirely sure I dislike the effect.

Chances are I'll be out there again soon.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger trailsnet said...

Great photo. I go along w/ you; I kind of like the flare in the upper left corner. It draws my eye back & forth between the water and the sun.

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home