Saturday, September 25, 2010

Favorite photos


Much as I like tinkering with old cameras, the ultimate test is the photos they produce. With that in mind, I'm going to post some of my favorites here. This one is from last year, taken sometime before Christmas with a Yashica GSN that I gave to a friend as a gift. It was the first test roll through the camera, and I was impressed with the quality of the images. Since then, I've purchased a Yashica GT, another GSN that will belong to Lyndsay shortly, and an MG-1 that will go to another friend.

Earlier this evening, I bought a broken Olympus XA on Ebay for ten dollars. According to the seller, the film advance is jammed. I have another one that I dropped and it's sitting in the parts box, so I'm hoping that between the two I can get one complete camera working. We'll see.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home