Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday

Sorry, no photos today because (gasp!) I was shooting film.  Yes, real Kodak black and white film.  It will be back from the processors tomorrow, so I'll post more photos then.  

I'm tired, but it's a good kind of tired.  I'm looking forward to the weekend.  Management didn't ask for overtime this weekend as I'd feared, so I get two entire days off.  Wonderful!

Still, I couldn't go without posting something.  Believe me, while there are some broad-minded people here in Oklahoma, they're not this broad-minded.  


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve A said...

So, what's the REAL story on that photo?

10:58 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

I was looking for locations for my son's senior pictures when I saw that sign. The next day, a voice spoke from deep in my coffee cup. It was only the second or third cup of the day. It said, "Hey, wouldn't it be funny if that sign said...."

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home