Monday, August 17, 2009

A bit of mindless fun...

Do you see the Feedjit Live Traffic Feed over on the right? Scroll down to it and click the 'watch in real time' link to go to Feedjit's page. Then click the 'play sound' over on the left. Every time someone arrives or leaves, it plays a 'doink' sound!

OK, so I'm easily amused.

But besides the cute little 'doink', I can see the search terms that lead people to CycleDog. Most of you are pretty straight forward folks, though it's a little scary to see just how many are looking for something about Z-E-R-O W-A-T-E-R. Honestly, since so many are looking for that information, maybe I'll write another snarky post about it. Sure, I'm a traffic whore too.

I'll call the good Doctor Crankset and see if he can look into it for me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

*doink*doink*doink*.... *doink*

11:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home