Sunday, May 24, 2009

Ten cubed

Welcome to post number 1000!
Yee Haw!




Here's today's gratuitous kitten photo.

I have a new post over on the Examiner. It's a review of the Spokesmen Episode 39, LAB's BFC program, Tulsa's bronze status, PM Summer's 'Cycle*Dallas' blog, John Schubert's critique, cat juggling, and semi-clad dancing girls. OK, well maybe not those last two. I'll have to leave that to Dr. Crankset since he has more expertise in those areas.

Also, I'll be moving from the OKC Examiner page to a newly minted Tulsa Examiner in the next couple of weeks. I'm looking forward to the change because it's a little bit confusing to be associated with OKC when I'm over a hundred miles from there.


Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger WheelDancer said...

Whahooooooo!

The girl is cute but the kitten looks scared; is there anything we need to know?

5:52 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

The cute girl is my daughter, and the kitten is probably wondering when it's next meal will be delivered - not that they're spoiled or anything.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Coelecanth said...

Congrats on yer 1000th. And I'm so very glad that the kittens are a ploy. I haven't stopped here in a while and that first pic made me do a spit-take.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

I wanna see that accessorized electric blue leisure suit, Ed!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Donna Tocci said...

Ed - thanks so much for not only listening to The Spokesmen, but writing about us a little bit, too. We are sincerely flattered! And, like David, I'm glad you like our diverse backgrounds and opinions - that's what we were aiming for when the group was formed.

BTW - your daughter and the kitten are both too cute for words. What a wonderful photo!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

Let's see...if I get some high quality capacitors, some LED's, and figure out a way to harness all that static electricity, I can probably have a FLASHING ELECTRIC BLUE LEISURE SUIT! Imagine that. Imagine the admiration from passing motorists as I proudly ride to work dressed like that.

It boggles the mind, and mine is all too easily boggled.

3:34 PM  
Blogger PM Summer said...

Meow!!!!!

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home