Thursday, May 21, 2009

999


Today's gratuitous kitten photo.

I was working on a '999' post earlier, but it just didn't come together. Maybe tomorrow. But there's great significance in that number.

This is the 999th post on CycleDog! I'm told that with my one thousandth post, I get an electric blue leisure suit with contrasting stitching, a white belt and shoes, and some gold neck chains that are set off nicely when displayed with one's chest hair. I suppose I can find a chest wig somewhere, or shave one of these cats and use a hot glue gun. That shouldn't be difficult.

On the other hand, I could spend the evening playing Whack-A-Kitty.

.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Donut Guy said...

Oh crap....I forgot to Fed-Ex you the special suit....I had my 1000th post awhile back-the suit thing sure is a funny tradition isn't it?

7:14 AM  
Blogger ChipSeal said...

Just smear your chest with a little honey and rub a cat on it. Presto! Manley chest hair!

11:57 AM  
Blogger Ed W said...

Gotta find that lemony fresh static guard spray.....

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home