Friday, January 16, 2009

A bit of fun...


This is from Photofunia.com, a site that offers some interesting photo effects. Yes, that's my high school photo complete with uber-geeky black glasses, and at one point, I even had them taped together with white adhesive tape around the bridge. Honest.

Lyndsay asked, "Do you know who that is?" Like Dad is completely cut off from popular culture, news and information, or anything else that's happened since the invention of the printing press.

"Why, yes, I do know who that is, and that's why it's funny. A joke, you know, something that's absurdly funny - Paris Hilton in obvious admiration of a geeky, bookish guy who knows far too much about Star Trek and amateur radio, and can't dance to save his life. His idea of a party is a Battlestar Galactica marathon."

I'm gonna go find those glasses and wear them around for a while.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger The Donut Guy said...

That's awesome.

Every chance I get to embarrass our 15 year old son in front of his girlfriend.....I take it.

This is more ammunition:-)

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home