Monday, October 27, 2008

Stolen bikes (TULSA)

(If you come across any of these bikes, call your local police department first, then contact Lee at the number given. He is offering a reward for information leading to their recovery......Ed)

I have 3 bikes stolen from my garage last week. Should you see any of them
please call me at 918-232-8155. Grab them if you can.

1. Klein Reve - Yellow in color with Campy Record 10 speed, FSA triple
crankset, American Classic hubs & DT rims - Rido saddle

2. Kestrel RT700 - Gray in color with Campy Record 10 speed, FSA
triple crankset, DT 240s hubs & DT rims - Saddleco Flow saddle (mesh) -
Probably only RT700 in existence with triple crankset

3. Gary Fisher Joshua MTB - Red/yellow in color with mainly XTR
components

The 2 road bikes are completely unique, one of a kind, hand built by me from
components which should make them easy to claim. I can list every single
item on them.

All 3 bikes have Speedplay Frog peddles which may be replaced by somebody if
they're riding them now.

By the way, for those who are out of town, I live in Tulsa and I expect the
bikes to be in this area.

Thanks.Lee Griffin





.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

A Klein, a Kestrel and a decent Fisher -- that's a lot of money

I didn't see these bikes on Tulsa Craigslist but I found this interesting bike: "Wicker wrapped bike,wicker seat, basket, rear carrier,and bamboo fenders."

11:32 AM  
Blogger Ed W said...

I've been watching Craigslist too, and I saw that wicker wrapped contraption. Dang hippies!

Seriously, though, that sounds like an interesting bike for the right person.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home