Saturday, August 02, 2008

A brief word about spam...

When I checked the mail yesterday morning, I had a message from Blogger saying that their spam detecting robots had flagged CycleDog as a possible spam blog. Now, I normally don't do any product mentions here, but I'd included several in recent posts. I have to wonder if that's what gave the robot those spasms.

Regardless, CycleDog is back on line. I'll probably have some new material tonight or tomorrow when time permits. Much as I like writing this, She-Who-Must-Be-Obeyed has first dibs.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Unabashed Blogger said...

I too have had the opportunity- nay, the privlege, of undergoing the process of spam related website shutdowns. I must say, I'm a bit dissappointed in the time it took for them to get me back online. I had to wait a week.

9:33 AM  
Blogger lemmiwinks said...

It's not you Ed, it's them. I.e, Blogger. Still, at least they were honest enough to admit their mistake.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home