Saturday, April 12, 2008

360 Sports: New bike shop in Owasso


A new bike shop opened in Owasso today. Jon Ray, owner of 360 Sports, will be interviewed for CycleDog and TAOBIKE in the near future. He has a variety of bicycle types including, road, hybrid, triathlon or TT bikes, mountain, and comfort models. I got my first close up look at an Electra Amsterdam, a very nice commuting bike.

Some floor space was devoted to cycling clothing and there's even (gasp!) a dressing room! In all my experience of bike shops, I believe this is a first.

There really wasn't time to do an interview today since the shop was busy. So I'll get that done later next week. Brian and I talked about doing interviews as a regular feature on TAOBIKE, and I'm looking forward to it. This will be more about the people who own and run the shops rather than an overview of their products.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Great post. Very informative. Site has been added to my RSS feed for later browsing for my triathlon bike site.

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home