Sunday, January 13, 2008

Shameless...

I HAD CHAUFFEUR, BUT I EATD HIM

(Image from Jupiter Images)

I'm no less a traffic whore than Fritz over on Cycle-licious! See Cute Kittens on Bicycles.

But you should understand this - I'm married to a Crazy Cat Lady. There's a variable population (poopulation?) of domesticated and feral cats who show up on our doorstep looking for a meal. Usually, they get fed first. My dinner can wait. If anything ever happens to me, she'll turn into one of those mad women with 75 cats running around the house. For that matter, she just might put my body out on the porch so I can feed them more directly.

Now, if you're wondering about the kitty pidgin under the photo, it's from a website that 'translates' English to LOLcat. I enjoy playing with some of these sites.

WE HOLD THEES TRUTHS 2 BE SELF-EVIDENT, DAT ALL DOODZ R CREATD EQUAL, DAT THEY R ENDOWD BY THEIR CREATOR WIF CERTAIN UNALIENABLE RIGHTS, DAT AMONG THEES R LIFE, LIBERTY AN TEH PURSUIT OV HAPPINES. — DAT 2 SECURE THEES RIGHTS, GOVERNMENTS R INSTITUTD AMONG DOODZ, DERIVIN THEIR JUS POWERS FRUM TEH CONSENT OV TEH GOVERND...

Sick, ain't it? K, thaz enuf shameles traffic mongerin 4 todai.

Still, who could refuse a wholesome, Hello Kitty knock-off image?


(Image from Tech Digest, and yes, it is indeed a keyboard bra.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

Ed, I can't believe you'd pander like this just for some Internet traffic.

(Google for "kirsten gum" and see who comes up first in the search results...)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

I, a mere grasshopper, bow to the master! I am only an egg.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

I just followed the Tech Digest link to the Japanese Angel Kitty website. They suggest that to use the keyboard correctly, little Miss Kitty must lie on her back, and the proper position for the computer user is, umm, straddling Miss Kitty.

Do you remember the problem of keyboard bounce back in the day?

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home