Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Nominated for an Okie Blog Award!



2007 Okie Blog Awards Voting Now Open

The Okie Blog Awards celebrates its third year in recognizing and honoring the excellence of diversity by bloggers within Oklahoma through popular nominating and voting. The awards were established by, and are decided by and for, Oklahoma bloggers exclusively.

CycleDog has been nominated for Best Culture Blog. But I'll freely admit I know almost nothin' about culture, except for the kind that grows on stuff left in the refrigerator too long.

Seriously, though, I'm honored to merely be nominated. My thanks to whoever is responsible, 'cause I certainly don't know who did it.

Locally, we're discussing improving bicycle culture here in the Tulsa area. But those talks are on-going and more properly should be in another, longer post sometime soon.

Now, I just got in from my afternoon commute. Mother and daughter are wrinkling their noses whenever I'm nearby. I'll take the hint and go get a shower.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

"bicycle culture" is part of the title of my blog, but I don't have a clue what it means.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home