Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Oops!

For Fritz - a Tuesday morning bikeku:

Vacation this week
Work stand holds the Bianchi
I snooze on the couch.

Actually, the snooze will probably come sometime after lunch. So far today, I've been to Tulsa to talk with Patrick Fox, wrote that earlier piece while I was still caffeine-deprived, and I accompanied No.1 Daughter to Skiatook so she could file her passport application at the post office. I whined incessantly. "Why is it that my kids get to go places and all I ever do is go to....work?" I said this with a whiny, nasal tone. She just laughed. There's no sympathy whatsoever.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger SiouxGeonz said...

With that nasal tone
You'll never get symapthy
Laughter is deserved!

5:41 PM  
Blogger Coelecanth said...

As the dog lies down
Spent from his wordy travail
The comments roll in

6:24 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

Someday I will learn
A thoughtless post has no worth
My book, my refuge.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Paul Tay said...

You are SUCH a sucker for kids on the take
And, DESERVE yer FATE.

9:35 AM  
Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

I think I have never seen
A poem as lovely as a bike.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home