Sunday, February 18, 2007

Too nice....

It's too nice to be inside, too nice to be trying to write something. It's actually feeling warm outside! I've been cold for so long I've forgotten what how it feels to be warm. I enjoyed having the garage door open while I was doing that bottom bracket overhaul.

But there's a downside to everything, of course. I worked hard enough to feel warm, and now I'm entertaining thoughts of cutting my hair. It's long -for me - and it keeps me warm on those cold, dark mornings riding to work. Now, it's just in my way.

Worse, I'm thinking of going a step further, not just by cutting my hair, but by shaving my head. This is one project best done without ANY consultation with the female half of the family.

"It's easier to beg forgiveness than to ask permission."....Wally Crankset - a great American.

6 Comments:

Blogger Paul Tay said...

Yep. Yer BORED. Suppose you, me, and Santa hop the next Greyhound outta town for some good clean, NO barfin' on bus, sidewalk OK, MALE bonding. Amgen or bust, DAMMIT.

7:32 AM  
Blogger Coelecanth said...

Ah man, if you need justification you can always tell them that you asked yourself WWBD?(What Would Britney Do?)

http://tinyurl.com/3a8469

Mind you, that might not help you case much.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Paul Tay said...

Ahem. C-Dog has NO case. He's NO Britney. Probably more like Jenna Nicole Smith.

FER CRYIN' LOUD, C-dog's a middle-aged juvenile deliquent WANNABE, secretly aspiring for immortality as a DRAG queen, who only thinks life has passed him by and straggled him with 'responsibilities,' when all he needs to do is let his inner SANTA bust LOOSE.

The $64,000 question: Would he look good in a nice, red mini-getup topped with a fuzzy white ball on a stocking cap, 6 inch stilletos, AND a bull whip?

HELL, yeaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

8:13 AM  
Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

I need a haircut too. I don't think I want to be a drugged out paranoid like Britney, though.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Ed W said...

Well, Paul, as near as I can tell, I look good in darn near ANYTHING, but I've never tried 6" stiletto heels. Do they come in a 13E? Do they have weight limits? Can the heels be made of titanium?

I don't see my life as being tied down with responsibilities. Instead, I see far too many tempting irresponsibilities.

Can I have that coffee now?

5:11 PM  
Blogger Paul Tay said...

I'm sure you'd look good in the red mini. But, you ask way too many questions. So, who DIED and made YOU the DA?

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home