Sunday, January 07, 2007

Paul gets Hot!

My congratulations to both Biker Fox and Paul Tay for being named to Urban Tulsa's Hot 100 list! OK, they're listed as number 91, but at least they made the list. CycleDog wasn't even mentioned, despite my continued attempts to take over the world. I may go have a good sulk somewhere.

The Hot 100
News/Lifestyles: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 2:00:00 AM



91. Biker Fox and Paul Tay. You're weird enough to make the list, but not to earn your own slots.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Paul Tay said...

Santa extends his invite to C-Dog to roll on Memorial on any given Sunday. Well-behaved men never make history. They only read about it in the papers.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

"Weird enough to make the list" sounds a little backhanded to me.

1:28 PM  
Blogger Paul Tay said...

Oh yeah. I know the UTW guys. They are just being facetiously gratuitous. Or, maybe they are making a sly commentary about the other 99 on the list?

Or, maybe they are returning an earlier shaft, during my Mayoral campaign, when I wailed on them, publically in front of a bunch of dour South Baptists, for running strip club ads.

But, it's all good. All publicity is GOOD publicity, right?

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home