Thursday, November 16, 2006

Some Quick Notes

First, as one of my crew chiefs pointed out, "No one is as smart as all of us together!" It's true of aviation and it's equally true of cyclists. I can't claim to know absolutely everything about bicycling, but I'm willing to share what I've learned. Even better, some of you add your comments and correct me on those rare occasions when I'm wrong! I warned you the 'humble' phase wouldn't last!

Second, I attended that grant research workshop today. There's an amazing amount of money that goes to all manner of projects! I'll write more on that later. But know this - I'm really excited about the idea of going for funding for some of our local and regional projects.

With that in mind, I'll probably attend the OBC annual membership meeting on Saturday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Paul Tay said...

Cya in da a.m.

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home