Saturday, October 14, 2006

40,000

Wow! Forty Thousand hits on CycleDog since I began writing this. As it turns out according to this cheap datalogger that I got second hand from the defunct Psychic Friends network, Mr. 40,000 is a middle-aged white guy with thinning hair, who's slightly overweight. He's sitting in front of his computer reading CycleDog while sipping a beer, and he's wearing just a ratty pair of boxer shorts.

Hey! That's ME!

I really need some new boxers.

Seriously, my thanks to all of you reading CycleDog. I try to inform, educate, and persuade on cycling issues. And I write a bit of comedy too. Riding is fun, so I think learning about cycling should be fun too. And believe me, I have fun writing this stuff!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Donut Guy said...

I thought you were talking about me until you owned up to it....

I'm sitting here reading this eating a turkey hoagie with a glass of milk.

I have to go to work tonight-so no beer for me :-)

6:42 PM  
Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

I thought the middle-aged white guy was *me*!

Seriously, thanks for creating CycleDog. I enjoy each and every post, Ed.

1:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home