Wednesday, June 14, 2006

OT...an anniversary

Today is our twentieth wedding anniversary. I bought Mary a card and wrote the following inside:

Twenty years! It really doesn't seem that twenty years have slipped by since our wedding day. You were so worried about the rain that day, afraid that it would ruin your hair and all your plans. Do you remember the rain? I do. Every life has a litle bit of rain. We've weathered it well. I loved you then. I love you now. I'll love you to the end of my days.

She's keeping the card for evidence.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frostbike said...

Congrats! You'll be getting some tonight, with a sweet card like that...

:)

12:27 PM  
Blogger Yokota Fritz said...

Who'd a thunk such sweetness can emanate from a crusty cycle dog like you.

1:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home